Reporting to Boutique Stock management, your role will be to ensure merchandise logistics from warehouse delivery to boutique sales. Your missions will include much more than simply transporting and distributing goods. You will be an important link in the product renewal chain, helping to provide seasonal collections and new items to Guests on a regular basis.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Receiving pallets, distributing goods to their point of sale, organising merchandise in stockrooms and on shelves depending on retail needs
- Dealing with damaged goods
- Taking inventories in order to anticipate needs and avoid stock shortages
- Collaborating with boutique teams and heightening awareness in order to guarantee smooth product flow management
- In the case of defective goods, order error or equipment anomaly, proposing solutions and facilitating their implementation
- Enforcing respect of environmental standards and hygiene and safety rules, ensuring that each boutique offers the right products with the right information to all of our Guests