As part of the Communication Division, you will contribute to promoting Disneyland® Paris and attracting guests from around the world to our Resort. Your role is to lead regular communication actions designed to promote Resort news, shows, innovations, etc. in the media–namely internet– and reach the widest possible audience. This position requires excellent writing and interpersonal skills as well as media expertise to maintain and enhance the reputation of Disneyland® Paris, showcase Cast Members’ work and develop brand loyalty.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- identifying opportunities to get Disneyland® Paris in the news
- identifying and informing the right media contacts (journalists, bloggers…)
- working with other divisions to identify and meet their communications needs.
- participating in designing and implementing communication plans throughout the year
- systematically evaluating communication initiatives and measuring results
we are looking for candidates with
- Ideally, a degree in communication or political science
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent writing skills in English and French