Backstage at Disneyland® Paris, you will be at the heart of the action, ensuring that performers and characters (prince and princess costumes…) are properly dressed for our shows, parades and events. Working with rich fabrics, legendary character costumes and delicate accessories, you must be detail-oriented, meticulous and attentive at all times. Depending on the project, you will work a regular day shift or early/late shift, weekdays and weekends, holidays and/or evenings. This position can involve some travel away from home (tours).
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensuring proper distribution of costumes for performances
- Ensuring costume maintenance (quality checks, cleaning and ironing)
- Organizing and storing costumes and accessories
- Skilfully performing small sewing or mending jobs: touch-ups, hems, buttons.
- Taking part in fitting sessions with the costume-maker
We are looking for candidates with
- DTMS (Entertainment technician diploma) specialising in costuming, or equivalent 2-year diploma, or one year’s experience in a similar position
- Sewing skills
- Driving license
- Autonomy, flexibility
- Good physical condition (carrying heavy loads)