WHAT SPECIAL OFFERS AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO EMPLOYEES?
Disneyland® Paris strives to offer its Cast Members working conditions that promote workplace well-being and professional fulfilment.
Here are a few of the offers & services available to Cast Members:
- 80% of daily travel expenses between home and workplace are reimbursed
- transportation costs for Cast Members living outside of the Ile-de-France region are reimbursed (one round-trip, ceiling applies)
- affordable temporary housing in Disney residences is available depending on your type of contract
- 15 employee restaurants serve Cast Members; a portion of the meal cost is covered by Disneyland Paris
- free access to the Parks for Cast Members and their family with the “en scène” pass. This advantage is valid after 30 days worked in the company (a 60-day minimum contract is required).
- 25% reduction in Disneyland Paris boutiques
- 25% reduction in Disneyland Paris restaurants, except for certain carts and hotel bars.
- a dedicated Cast Member boutique sells Disney products at discount prices
- an Employees’ Committee offers many leisure and travel deals
- an in-house dry cleaner offers special rates
- our official partner, the Crédit Mutuel bank, offers:
- a full range of services at special rates (financial, insurance, mobile phone)
- a simplified procedure for Cast Members to open a bank account in France: they just need a work contract for at least 3 months (special rates).
- our official partner Hertz offers special rates on car rentals in France
And many other advantages which you can discover when you join us!
At Disneyland Paris, we do everything possible to promote employee well-being and commitment.