As part of the Human Resources Division, you will be at the heart of the Disneyland® Paris HR strategy. Its goal is to contribute to company growth by developing its human capital: its Cast Members! Your role will be to advise Division managers on day-to-day relations with their teams.
This position requires sound overall knowledge in the fields of human resources, management, finance, labour law, etc. as well as good leadership skills to manage teams and work effectively in a network.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- establishing and analysing the means to be implemented to adapt resources to business needs (target organisation, professions and skills, employment management, training, leading change).
- steering and ensuring the implementation of HR policies in the various divisions
- defining training course awareness campaigns and skill development needs to ensure and maintain Cast Member motivation
- providing day-to-day support for Division resource management (recruitment, mobility, labour law, etc.)
- in specific cases, assisting managers with HR administration in terms of schedule management, payroll, administrative dossiers
- providing managers with advice about relations with labour partners
- ensuring application of labour law concerning working conditions, health and safety