Disneyland® Paris is much more than two theme parks; it is also hotels, an entertainment venue (Disney Village) and numerous warehouses and support buildings. From big name attractions such as Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean to the site’s backstage infrastructures and buildings, your role will be to ensure that Disneyland® Paris facilities run safely and smoothly. By managing a team that makes the site a safe place to work and visit, you will contribute to a quality stay for Guests from around world. Part of the Technical Services / Maintenance Division, this position requires good coordination and leadership skills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Supervising, coordinating and leading a team of maintenance personnel
- Guaranteeing the quality and availability of all maintenance-related products
- Ensuring that all Resort facilities are compliant
- Providing a link between various operational and support team members
- Autonomously performing administrative tasks for your team