Your artistic talent and skills will contribute to the enchantment of Disneyland® Paris shows, parades and events. Your role will be to apply make-up on performers as well as to design, make, fit and maintain the wigs, braids and hairpieces of singers, dancers, actors and Disney® characters. You will work regularly with the technical teams in charge of costumes, lighting, sets… This position requires proficiency in hair techniques and products and an unfailing aesthetic eye. You will work at various on-site entertainment venues on weekdays, weekends and holidays, daytime and/or evenings, as well as occasional travel away from home.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Applying performers’ make-up and fitting hairpieces, wigs and braids
- During shows, touching-up and changing wigs and make-up between scenes
- Determining the time, materials and skills necessary to create the make-up and wigs for each event based on hairstyle guidelines (theme, period).
- Making professional quality hairpieces and wigs using synthetic and natural human or animal hair (taking measurements, drawing up patterns, choosing materials, etc.)
- Providing advice for each order and finding the best solutions in terms of cut, shape, hair type and quantities to produce.
We are seeking candidates with
- CAP/BEP in make-up or equivalent 2-year training certificate required (themed artistic and stage make-up)
- Proficient wig making skills required
- Proficiency in fitting hairpieces, wigs and braids required
- At least 2 years’ experience in the entertainment and/or event fields
- A driving license and at least 2 years’ driving experience
- Autonomy, flexibility