The Disneyland® Paris guest experience begins long before they arrive at the Resort. As part of the Marketing Division, your role will be to develop creative and innovative promotional activities to create demand within our target markets, inciting people to visit or return to Disneyland® Paris. Working with the Senior Manager, you will participate in identifying new strategic opportunities every season and setting up 18-month to 3-year projects designed to increase Resort-wide attendance and sales. You will work closely with the central marketing, research, pricing, communication, finance and strategic planning teams to effectively promote Disneyland® Paris offers, new additions and events. This position requires the talent and skills to produce actions that bring Disney magic to our future guests even before they arrive at the Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- participating in imagining and scheduling marketing actions that effectively generate controlled Resort attendance growth in restaurants, boutiques, hotels, etc.
- drawing up strategic recommendations and action plans
- working with internal / external experts (agencies, graphic designers, printers…) to produce the communication tools you need
- ensuring media coverage targeting your core market
We are looking for candidates with
- Ideally, a Master’s degree or equivalent (Business School is a plus)
- At least 2 to 3 years’ work experience in marketing desired
- Excellent English language skills (required)
- Work experience in a foreign country