Disneyland® Paris employs nearly 15,000 Cast Members in its Parks, Disney Village, and the Resort’s 7 hotels. Reporting directly to the Payroll Group Leader in the Human Resources Division, your role will be to handle and prepare employee salaries (between 200 and 300), manage compensation pools and ensure personnel administration when employees join and leave the company. This position requires the ability to set priorities, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- answering employee questions and providing information
- handling work certificates and riders
- preparing requests for employee training leave (Congé individuel de formation, or CIF)
- entering and archiving annual performance assessments, Securex medical check-ups,….
- ensuring the management and administrative follow-up of new contracts, namely control and creation of personnel dossiers (hires, setting up dossiers, writing various letters, preparing final pay for contract termination).
- checking and calculating payroll variables as well as systematically controlling all salaries (including social contributions) before printing out pay slips
- performing time and activity management, ensuring data reliability
- acting as an account manager for administrative and accounting transfers, i.e. managing and following-up subrogation, tracking negative net balances and sending reminders, transportation and housing costs…