Your mission takes place within the Business Technology front-office department which is in charge of Disneyland® Paris marketing & sales, pricing and revenue management. Your role will be to define, implement and lead IS projects from their conception to delivery, participating actively in the company’s development strategy in close collaboration with operational and support teams. As a functional and technical content manager, you are in charge of identifying and expressing needs, choosing solutions, mobilising resources, integrating or configuring and project closure. This position requires good priority management and IS skills as well as determination to ensure optimal results and offer users quality support.
Your day-to-day responsibilities are:
- managing projects: project team management, arbitration, quality control, risk monitoring, communication, partner relations
- defining and executing the project and implementing support actions for users (roll out, training, support, update request management)
- ensuring optimal balance between time, cost and quality (cost & time management, scope monitoring, delivery,…)
- replacing the reservations system
- mining client data (CRM, personalisation) and product data (product, offers, price management, etc.) through Master Data Management
- improving synergy between the presentation systems (web, mobile, call centre…) and data repositories
We are looking for candidates with
- Master’s degree or equivalent from an Engineering or Business School with a computer science major
- At least 3 year’s work experience in IS project management
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Work experience in an international environment or a consulting firm
- Knowledge of sales and distribution systems or the tourist sector is a plus.