At Disneyland® Paris, real estate development is at the heart of our corporate strategy. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Public and Environmental Law in the Real Estate, Construction and Environment Hub, you will provide support for negotiations and real estate projects. You will have a dual role: participating in the site’s long-term development (urban planning, real estate development for housing, offices or shopping malls) and ensuring real estate development of Disneyland Paris (managing support facilities, hotel construction and follow-up on the building programme). This position requires professionalism and autonomy as well as good listening, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- writing up and negotiating agreements concerning land transactions, real estate development, sales before completion and leaseholds
- managing the guarantees – bank guarantees, various types of bonds – associated with these projects carried out by Euro Disney
- following up and providing support for urban planning authorisation requests (building permits, conversion permits, “Loi sur l’Eau” Water Act authorisations…)
- offering legal advice and support to internal clients for their discussions with the sector’s public development authority
- serving as liaison with external legal partners (notaries, lawyers)
- providing adequate reporting to your Manager