Meeting (and exceeding) guest expectations is at the heart of the Disneyland® Paris growth strategy. Supply Chain plays a strategic role in upholding brand image by ensuring the quality and availability of all Disneyland Paris products. It enables all of our professions - boutiques, restaurants, hotels, general purchasing... – to offer guests an unforgettable experience.
Part of the Revenue Management and Analysis Division, your role will be to ensure the seamless flow and high quality of Resort-wide procurement, from product design and sourcing to the final sale. As a partner of all the divisions within Disneyland Paris, you will position yourself as an effective resource to facilitate change whenever necessary. In addition to your analytical skills and your ability to formulate effective recommendations, you should enjoy working in a team and providing operational support.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- collecting and analysing data
- making recommendations to steer daily performance
- orienting strategic supply chain choices for all of our professions
- providing support to operational teams and helping them to secure supply flow, improve performance and make the right decisions.
- driving an ongoing improvement process and contacting suppliers to involve them in this process