Chances are you know Disneyland Paris Resort, but do you know how it makes its magic every day? During your last visit, did you find yourself wondering about the professions that make guest stays unforgettable?
Come meet the magic-makers during our Trade Discovery Days at Disneyland® Paris, on 17 & 18 January 2020 at the Dome Disney Village!
Ready for the next step along your career path? Our open house is a great opportunity to talk with our teams, get expert advice about a permanent, temporary, work placement or internship contract.
Let us know if you are planning to come by clicking “Going” on our Facebook page dedicated to Trade Discovery Days at Disneyland® Paris, and check out the latest news while you’re there!
This unique event gives you a backstage look at the full range of Disneyland Paris jobs: get your programme here!
On stage or backstage in our Resort or in our offices, over 500 professions contribute to making our destination a success, day after day.
Meet Cast Members who are in contact with our guests
- Hospitality: Team Leader, Service Employee, Front Desk, Luggage Handler… meet a team of professionals who all share the common goal of offering every guest an exceptional stay.
- Food & Beverage: speak with our Servers, Chefs and Commis de cuisine who serve up Disney magic to our guests through an extensive range of food service options!
- Guest Relations: Ticketing Hosts, Attraction Operator Hosts or Boutique Salespeople work every day informing, guiding and advising our guests to make their stay simply magical
- Entertainment: talented performers bring our shows and special events to life with the help of our costume and make-up artists, enchanting children and adults of all ages.
- Grab a chance to meet Mr. Daniel Delcourt, Chief Operating Officer
You’ll find Disney magic backstage too, exciting careers just waiting to be discovered
- Engineering and Technical Services: behind every attraction, show and decor lies a treasure trove of technology (electromechanical, pneumatic, electrotechnical, etc.) maintained by our engineers and trained technicians
- Business Affairs and Client Strategy: Revenue Management & Analytics, Digital, Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Performance Optimisation are all professions that contribute to the commercial success of our Resort
- Experience, Product Synergy and Integration: Product Strategy, Disney Business Solutions and Events, Entertainment, Synergies & Partnerships work together to meet guest needs year-round
- Strategy, Finance and Technology: Technology, Finance, Business Strategy and Integration, Procurement and Warehousing, Vertical Development, Territorial Development, Strategic and European Affairs , a wide range of professions that ensure targets are met
- Communication, Legal and Human Resources, cross-functional teams that provide support to the company’s business
You have already decided join us? Come meet our teams at dedicated stands
- Disney New York Hotel – The Art of Marvel: in June 2020, a new Disney hotel dedicated entirely to the Marvel universe will open to the public. Decorated with 300 artworks, this 550-room theme hotel will offer a multitude of services to make every guest stay exceptional. Many employment opportunities are available as of today: come to our dedicated stand for more details.
- Candidate consulting areas: get personalized advice about applying for a job with our company. What’s the best strategy for you? What information should you highlight on your CV ? How should you structure your motivation letter ? Our teams are there to help!
Meet our employment and training partners: Pôle Emploi (French employment centre) and the Académie of Créteil will also be present.
How to come to Disney Village for our Trade Discovery Days at Disneyland® Paris ?
Dome Disney Village is located less than 4 minutes on foot from the « Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy » railway station.
- By RER: On line A of the RER, « Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy » direction, trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris.
- By HST: Departing from more than 50 cities in France and in Europe, you can get straight to the « Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy » railway station.
- By Car: A4 motorway (autoroute de l'Est), exit 14 « Marne-la-Vallée - Val d'Europe / Parcs Disney ». From Paris, take the périphérique (Paris's ringroad) : at the « Porte de Bercy » exit, take the A4 in the « Metz / Nancy ». direction. Exit 14 is 32 km away and the average journey time is 35 minutes.